Intel Extreme Masters 2014 is a mega-production associated with global e-sport.
On behalf of the responsible for the show we did stage design and its execution, including logistics, and full technical support: lighting, multimedia and sound. The design concept of both stages was created in collaboration with the organizer.
8’th World Final edition of the Intel Extreme Masters, took place in Katowice 14-16 March. The event, can certainly be called a key of events related to the global e-sports, while his extraordinary success say impressive numbers – 75 thousand. visitors and more than 8 million unique users following the games on the Internet.
List of equipment used in the production is so long that it would take too much time o list, but I can say that we used 12 trucks to carry them 🙂
Some key technology we used:
– New projectors from BARCO HDX and HDF
– grandMA 2 Full-size and two grandMA Light consoler with 2 grandMA NPU processors
– Avolites Tiger Touch consoles
– Fourlight LED screens 6mm and 8mm with a total 120 sqm
– More than 1000m2 of prefabricated stage
– More than 200 moving heads, including the vast majority of brand ClayPaky and Fourlight
– More than 300 other conventional lighting devices
The fact that the project has been completed successfully is the perfect proof that a model of cooperation ” from design to effect “is perfect for even the large scale productions!
It is worth mentioning that the IEM in 2014 included four stages. Let us add that for the implementation of lighting at all stages of answers implementers working permanently in Aram. Compete on stage accompanied by the exhibition of nearly twenty exhibitors, provide a technique where the stage belonged to our tasks.